has been released today and includes some great new feature additions that promise to make the designing experience better than ever. To celebrate this new release, Luminair In-App Purchase extras are also now on sale for 50% off through March 31, 2016!
First and foremost among the new features in v3.3 is Fixture Linking, which allows you to more easily link and control multiple identical fixtures together. Not only can you control identical fixtures in unison, but you can also choose which specific parameters to link. All of these options are saved on a scene by scene basis, so you can effectively manage both individual and linked fixture options without any compromises to the functionality you’ve grown accustomed to.
We’ve also added some powerful new FX options in this release. In v3.3, it’s now possible to create and apply FX Presets, making it simple to create a specific effect once and reapply that look to any fader in the future. New FX types include Random Intensity and Random Color, which make it extremely easy to create unique flickering effects. Another highly requested feature, a new Movement Offset option (located in the XY Control grid view), allows you to create dynamic chases and fanning across multiple moving lights.
If you enjoy using Luminair, please let others know by leaving a favorable review on the App Store. It helps the future of the software more than you may think. We’ve added some pretty major new features over the past few months, and hope you can see how dedicated we are to providing an innovative product. If you want to see development of Luminair continue, the best thing you can do is make your voice heard and leave an App Store review!
Full list of what’s new in v3.3:
– New Advanced ‘Fixture Linking’ feature – Link and control multiple identical fixtures together with configurable parameters on a scene by scene basis. Tap fixture name in the fixture toolbar to configure.
– New “Fixture/Group Selection” view in the fixture/group toolbar allows for quicker easier access to all of the fixtures in your project. Tap the eyeball in the fixture toolbar to select.(iPad Only)
– New FX choices – Random Intensity and Random Color.
– New ‘FX Preset’ feature – You can now save and quickly apply your favorite FX recipes within the fader FX edit view.
– New ‘Movement Offset’ feature in XY controls – offset movements for dynamic chases and fanning across multiple moving lights.
– Added the ability to duplicate saved movements by tapping and holding in the list of movements.
– Pinch to resize scene buttons in full screen view now respects the “Gestures Enabled” option in Luminair’s settings.
– Other fixes and improvements.