Today we released Luminair v4.1 for iPadOS and iOS, which includes new features, support for iPadOS/iOS 15, and support for Apple’s latest iPad and iPhone 13 devices.
In this release we’ve added Chase FX, which brings the power of Luminair sequences to individual parameters! Add the Chase effect through the parameter FX options. Then create each step and assign a fade and hold time to it. Chases can be set to autostart on Scene activation, or manually activated from the FX options. Chases also have the ability to be looped and the wait option allows you to delay the the autostart time after scene activation.
Also new in version 4.1 is a a new fixture info page for the Fixture Cloud library picker and mode switcher. Browse important details like channel types, RDM status and more before adding a profile to your project. Notes about the fixture and the mode will also be displayed if available.
We’ve also made some changes to the scene parameter selection view. This is the where you can choose which parameters are included when activating a scene. The new view now displays parameters for each fixture separately, for better clarity.
This and more are available in the new update. Luminair v4.1 is available now from the App Store.
v4.1 change list:
– *NEW* Chase FX. The power of Luminair Sequences comes to individual parameters. Create customized, complex animations that can also be saved as presets and easily be applied to any similar light.
– *NEW* Added a new fixture info page to the cloud fixture library picker and mode switcher. Browse important details like channel types and notes before adding it to your project.
– *NEW* Scene Parameter selection view now displays parameters for each fixture separately, for better clarity
– Added support for CCT parameters with non-linear values
– Added support for iOS/iPadOS 15, 6th-generation iPad mini and iPhone 13 models
– Side-by-side multitasking enhancements for iPadOS 15
– Made some preparations for macOS version (coming soon)
– Other improvements and fixes
User experience is important to us. For further assistance with this update or any other issues, please contact us at https://support.luminair.app